Monday, December 8, 2008

New Season

Know what your worth. It's funny thinking about creating something and putting value to it. Someone once told me that Picasso was having lunch somewhere and was sketching on a piece of napkin, his waiter asked if he can have that piece of napkin. Picasso gave him this ridiculous amount, like $30,000, or something like that. The waiter was like it only took you a couple of seconds to create that, Picasso replies back, " It took me a lifetime to learn how to do that."


Hearing that gives me new value on what I do as an artist. Nobody knows the experience, or places of influence I have gained through my travels. They just see my art. I wonder if I put more value my art, and on myself as and artist. What will the outcome be.

Till next time, for the results

Alohaz
Eukarezt

No comments: