Monday, March 9, 2009

new seasons, food and art

working on this painting for an art show with my students at Diverse Art Center come on down and support you local keiki

Almost done but there's this mold that developed on the corner of the painting

gettin back into the groove of things, always a student learning daily

late nite grinds after work tomato basil spaghetti with grilled chicken and four cheese Parmesan and a nice pinot noir to end this ruff week.

Starting a new tradition with my Ohana. Every Sunday is family day.

My wheels have been out of commission due to the rain here in Hawaii and also a curse on my bike, I feel like such a kook I change my bike tire like 4 times and before I could even ride it the tires blow up. 5th time a charm back on the road again.

have a dope week, blessing
Euka

No comments: