Friday, January 29, 2010

The world comes to meet up in Oahu

a quick sketch in my sketch book, it's a lady riding a horse bike, I don't think it's going to work



a visit from some Norwegians wanting to bring back a piece of Hawaii with them back home. They were going to smuggle me back to Norway in there luggage.

Instead of bringing me back home with them, I got to tattoo the girls with matching hibiscus to bring back with them forever. Thanks MJ and Lina for letting me be your first.

a visit from a long lost friend who just got back form Jordan, Israel, and California, the legendary Chris. Brothers life is truly inspiring.

Oahu is a gathering place for paradise seekers, vacationers, and a mixing pot of people who call it home. Sometimes I feel like I don't need to see the world. It's because the world comes to Hawaii. I feel blessed and fortunate to call this island my home.
Much Mahaloz
Eukz



No comments: