Wednesday, June 24, 2009

grilled mango chicken sushi, fried saimin, daily routine and Surfing the nations

Just finished my outline for the new Eukatako shirt. Trying to figure out what to eat around my house, so I decided to create what ever left over. This little concoction is my grilled chicken with seared mango sushi roll with friend saimin with Thai chili sauce. Ultimate bachelor food. The wifey no like dis one.
Daily routine check email, facebook, myspace, and blog. Full time networking job.

Last night I was cruising in Wahiawa checking out these walls and found a few friend from Surfing the Nations. This is Christy and Stefan walking there three dogs. Thanks Chris for cooking me some awesome tacos.
the eukatako shirt. I only made two but if you want one hit me up I can get it printed and shipped to yah ASAP limited editions.
Alohaz
Eukarezt

1 comment:

strawberrylove said...

hahahah love the pictures! we will have you over soon!