Monday, June 1, 2009

Wait a minute

Having Sunday breakfast with the Wifey at Bogarts in town, Check out the coffee cup I was drinking out of.

OH yeah I love me some honey ham eggs benedict. So stoked!



I know I lost the competition and in my mind I start thinking about what I could have done better. I forgot to use my super skinny cap for fine details or maybe just paint a little faster all these things play into factor, Should I have just freestyle the entire thing without a sketch? My ego got broken a bit. I focused on the cash and not on the gift of what my purpose was there that day.

Overall there a lot of amazing artist and it was a honor to me some of the graff heads that inspired me to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm glad its over, but I'm still hungry to paint.

Alohaz
eukarezt

No comments: