Monday, July 6, 2009

avoiding the hype!

Fort Ruger market in town for your local kine grindz


Headed to the park to meet up with a few friends, Kamu seasoning the steak, while I grind on some Lau lau and limu poke
I'm not to sure what Guri was talking about but there seems to be a lot of different reactions
Sneak peak on the water color steeze
Right around the block from my pad North shore grinds in Palolo, what, what.

My independence day was spent hiding out from all the hype. I tend to be recluse from anything going on that entails a lot of people I don't know. Other than doing art I work all these odd jobs that require a lot of being attentive to peoples needs. For once I just want to chill. My wife wanted to watch this movie called Away we go. It was pretty cool, I wanted to sneak to the other theatre and watch transformers and see some Megan Fox action. Oh well I guess it was good to watch the movie, it reminds me of the season I'm in trying to figure life out.

No comments: