Friday, May 22, 2009

Breakfast, Lunch , Rotuman Pe'a, and visit from Angry woes

Starting the day with my daily devotions in my downstairs Dungeon at the Eukarezt nest
Running low on the funds, Left over waffles turkey bacon and a Havarti turkey omelet for breaky


Packing everything that's in my kitchen before I head out the door, Banana, Shot bloks for electrolytes, vanilla yogurt raisins, Reeses pieces, and a grilled chicken with turkey bacon and Havarti sandwich for lunch
went to visit Too Gruvz after work. I wish someone would sponsor me so I can paint all day!

I found a old piece I did 1999 @ too gruvz on the wall, this has almost been running for ten years
one of my students Andrew found me looking around the shop
Later that night meet up with a couple of good buddies of mine. Jedidiah sponsored surfer Kanoa Chung rockin his new myna bird steeze
Comming out with a summer look book pretty soon for some gear, and a online store on the site, if you interested hit me up. $20 dollars a shirt
Quick sketches @ Prolifik
Ran into a few familiar faces that day Chief Anuwatu
The Legend Suluape Aisea and Petti getting ready to finish Majiks Pe'a.
This Pe'a hasn't been done for almost 200years. I had a chance to talk to Majik for a little bit. He's been researching this Rotuman style Pe'a for almost 15 years of his life.
The Father of the Legend
The journey is almost finshed for Majik. These guys work super hard in keeping the craft alive.
One of my students Greg Pilimai was practicing his sketches. Check out this portrait of the Pac-man
Check out who came to visit Diverse Art Center. The man himself world renowned local boy from the Aina Aron (Angry Woebot) Martin. Fresh off his trip from Berlin.
Bless
Eukarezt

No comments: