Tuesday, May 12, 2009

push it real good.

When I'm not doing art, tattoo apprenticing and teaching art. I serve at a restaurant. Last night I had the honor to serve Salt from Salt and Pepper, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get a flic with her. But I sketched out what I could remember.






cruzin through facebook and saw a familiar face Rachel F she hosted me and a couple friend when we went out to New York last year. If you look close into her studio you can see a Eukarezt painting in the back. Thanks for the support Rach


On a lighter note check out my boys site from down under representing Western Australia Perth coming up with his clothing line Moth and Rust its gonna be sic

adfdesigns.com.au

Laters mang
euka

3 comments:

kelli mercado said...

HOW DID YOU NOT TELLL ME ABOUT THE SALT-N-PEPPA ENCOUNTER WHILE AT WORK TODAY?
fail!

Eukarezt said...

haha, ninja like that. It was awesome that song is the shizniz

adf said...

Many Thanks brother.
Talk soon.
Peace

Andrew