Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clarity within the confusion

Weekends go by so quick, trying to catch up on some of my sketches before the battle
Late nites w/ chick flics and cup o noodles to end my aloha friday night

It was my wifes B-day this weekend after our dinner with the family decided to go to the Starbucks in Mililani. Ran into Nbizoss, there. I've been avoiding contact or any type of encounter with the crew. Finally got to chop it up and clear the slate.
Early surf session with some cocky guys
Chai tea and more sketches for the battle
My bike got busted this weekend. Chris from K-vibes came to my rescue. for more info checkout there blogspot @ kvibes.blogspot.com. This guys awesome
the bike graveyard
need a rim?
While I was cruzin through Kvibes blog I found the Aloha Fixed website. Check out the local freshness

alohaFIXED X Tanner Monmaney 2 from ALOHA FIXED on Vimeo.



Alohaz
Eukarezt

1 comment:

KaLiTa said...

Your sketches for the battle are sick. I seriously want to be inked by you Eugene. Your art work, even since high school have always left me in aww. Look, i scanned one of your sketches you did for me on a birthday flyer back in 96 and had an friend color it in for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/Refleksionz/BboyPose-1.jpg