Friday, April 17, 2009

Eukarezt vs Shaun Castro vs Philippe Anthony vs Fern

iSus whats up with Nickraphone, thanks for takin some flics while we paint. Also thanks for letting me catch a ride. You the man.

Fern deezey with the new steezey. Dude this cats coming up, since the last time I seen his stuff.

Philipp Anothony gettin down for more Lifestyle and Art check out his blog @ philippeanthony.blogspot.com another up and comming artist.
Shaun Castro with his 30 minute burner. I turned around while I was still painting and this guy was already pau, talking story to everyone. So salty that he's so good. I'll catch up one day....hopefully......God willing...... What I can dream.
Trying to play catch up with the heavy hitters
Finished product after couple of hours
Very Humble..this guy rips
Philippe killed it too.
Exhausted long day, good friends, art, food, can't complain
The wifey is out. Kannak Attak sistah
Time to reset
Eukarezt

No comments: