Monday, April 20, 2009

Find Rest my soul, Time waits for no man.

The weeks just fly by! Note to self: I have to fight for each little moment. It seems like each second has to have a purpose. I hate wasting time. I want to take advantage of every day. Please people...take advantage of the time you have now. "Opportunities of a lifetime" only happen once in a lifetime. I'm big on the idea "take risks".


The wifey prepping up her relay bike portion for a Triathlon Sunday.


Euka prepping up the beer gut and resurrecting his bike. The bus takes more money than driving my car! I needed to find another way of transportation this week.
I hardly see the sunrise. Today was one of the best picturesque sun rises I've seen! (Lanikai, HI)
The ladies getting ready for the Triathlon...
Dude, look who I found at the race? The most famous Ckaweeks from All Natro! Check out their album or even his blog: blogspot. ckaweeks.blogspot.com

Trying to move mountains? Impossible with my own strength. Anything with the Almighty Jah.
Woke up this morning to a little rain. Pissed, because three loads of clothes are hanging in my back yard. Early start to a Monday @ the Laundry mat 7am.
Ready to start a new week. Wee you at the Mutant Ninja Mokes art show!
Finding Rest
Eukarezt

No comments: