Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taxes, Tandori Chicken Pizza, Ninja Mokes, and Turkey Bacon

Ended the day with more work, late nite @ the casa doing taxes last minute. Thank God my wife has a brain for both of us


Chicken curry tandoori pizza, its an acquired taste but I like it. Then again I'm Filipino too, I like a lot of weird things.


The brains of my operation, with out her I would probably not be able to wipe my butt.
The Mutant Mokes in Person, Come check out there first art show @ Diverse Art Center Apr 23 6-9:30pm $2 dollar donation at the door or art supply donations located 1024 Queen st Honolulu, Hi 96817.


Note to self: Don't cook turkey bacon in birthday suit (ouch).
Hitch hikin to Heaven
Euk

1 comment:

G.Wings said...

man, that looks good! Yum....OOOOHH our pic is tight!!!