Friday, April 10, 2009

Humble Beginnings and late night tacos

Lester showing off his Job stoppers. Young gun with knuckle tatts.

Hopefully this will work for a shirt design for the students. Hit me up if your interested in the limited prints of Mutant Ninja Mokes
Late night design, crashed around 2:35 am
Young B boys @ Diverse art center working on there craft

This is where I lost my appetite, I think I was just muchin away during class. Tati and Greg grindin some Doritos. The flavor smelled like dirt , but it really tasted like tacos @ midnight.

Finally I can almost see the end of the tunnel of apprenticeship, I need to be steady still. I have quiet a way to go. It's been a humbling experience to retrain yourself something you been doing at a very young age. Everyone has to start somewhere to get to there finish line. Thanks Orly for the machines.


Humble Beginnings
Eukarezt

3 comments:

KaLiTa said...

If and when I come thru to HI maybe in the next several months. I want a tatt from you. I still have video of you in Mr. Dotsons math class talking gibberish showing me your sketch book Ha Ha!
-Kalita

Eukarezt said...

Hey chica its good seeing you online, definetly I'll hit you up. I would love to see that video of me in High school, is there a way you could send me a link or something so I can view it.

Miss you mucho chica

Alohaz

G.Wings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.