Friday, April 24, 2009

Fore fathers of the Tattoo world, Mini musubi, and mutant mokes,

I was feeling a little under the weather today, but, decided to ride my bike around Honolulu. I decided to stop by the infamous Soul Signature Tattoo to say hello to a couple buddies. To my surprise, I ran into the fore-fathers of the tattoo world! These guys were super humble and easy going. It was pretty cool just to be in the presence of "the ones that came before" and paved the way for the tattoo community.


Made a guest apperance @ the mutant moke show. The event was 'sic'! Too bad my ipod got stolen... :-<. Thank God my friend had his camera going and got the pincher on video. Watcha back homie! Ha! This little moke is doing a few touch ups on his painting.
Mini Musubi!!! Ohhh my god, I can eat about two plates of these things!
Rockin' different versions of the Mutant Moke shirts. Hit me up if yah want one for just $25.
Micah decided to surprise Jandi with a Birthday cake @ the show. She looked stoked!
Some of the mini mokes throwing up their set.
The b-boy battle was insane. We'll get the footage to you next time. More flics to come. Visit us at Diverse Art Center. That's the place to be mang!
Much Alohaz to all the sponsors and the people who came out and supported the event. I feel this is the next generation of influence. I'm just there to help them harness those skills and to witness them excel in their craft. Such a blessing to see Hawaii represent.

Tanks Cuzz
Eukalele

1 comment:

G.Wings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.